In accordance with the National Emiratization Agenda, the Emirates Foundation has announced the first half of 2023 (H1 2023) results of its ground-breaking DAWAMEE Program. This program aims to secure remote and part-time work possibilities for UAE nationals.
The findings revealed that in H1 2023, 826 job searchers profited from the program, while 385 individuals were evaluated for interviews and more than 100 of them were successfully hired by the program’s partners. Partners issued around 120 job offers to Emirati job seekers in total.
DAWAMEE is a free digital platform that targets UAE nationals who are 18 years of age or older. Priority is given to demographic groups that have job obstacles, such as those with drive, low-income people, and people who live in remote areas of the nation. The platform gives businesses and corporations access to flexible workers with the necessary qualifications, which helps them find cost-effective solutions across a variety of industries.
- Total number of beneficiaries of DAWAMEE platform and events organised by the programme since the start of 2023 reached 826.
- Number of jobs posted by DAWAMEE partners on the digital platform reached 176.
- Number of jobseekers screened to interview by the programme’s partners reached 385.
- Number of interviews conducted by DAWAMEE partners reached 340.
- Number of job offers made by the partners to jobseekers reached 129.
- Successfully hired job seekers by the programme’s partners totalled 102.
SOURCE: EMIRATES NEWS